|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1930s
Photographer: Walt Mulcahy
The Graves Mansion was built in the 1860s, being finished in 1868. Robert N. Graves was the superintendent of the Empire Mine. In later years it became known as "The Castle", and is open to public tours.
Date Uploaded: September 26, 2009
Source: Nevada Appeal, September 25, 2009