← Previous Photo
King Mansion
Next Photo →
Barton Home

Graves Mansion

Date of photo: 1930s
Photographer: Walt Mulcahy

Source: Nevada Appeal, September 25, 2009

Tags: comstock, gravesmansion, virginiacity,

Available Sizes: 651x800 | 833x1024 | 1303x1600

Comstock Historic District Photo

Description

The Graves Mansion was built in the 1860s, being finished in 1868. Robert N. Graves was the superintendent of the Empire Mine. In later years it became known as "The Castle", and is open to public tours.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

162x200 | 203x250 | 407x500 | 651x800 | 833x1024 | 1303x1600

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

162x200 | 203x250 | 407x500 | 651x800

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: September 26, 2009

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0160

Source: Nevada Appeal, September 25, 2009


Post A Comment