|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
This is the Corporation firehouse on South B Street in Virginia City. It was built after the Great Fire of 1875 and included a balcony where firefighters could watch the town for smoke. The building was abandoned in 1934 and demolished about ten years later.
Date Uploaded: August 9, 2009
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0132
Source: Nevada Appeal, August 7, 2009