← Previous Photo
C&C Mine Shaft
Next Photo →
Virginia City From the North

Virginia City Firehouse

Photographer: Unknown

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0132
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/987
Tags: comstock, corporationhouse, firehouse, virginiacity,

Description

This is the Corporation firehouse on South B Street in Virginia City. It was built after the Great Fire of 1875 and included a balcony where firefighters could watch the town for smoke. The building was abandoned in 1934 and demolished about ten years later.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x109 | 250x137 | 500x274 | 800x439 | 1024x562 | 2048x1125 | 2400x1319

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x109 | 250x137 | 500x274 | 800x439

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: August 9, 2009

Source: Nevada Appeal, August 7, 2009


Post A Comment