|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
The Miner's Union Hall in Gold Hill used to stand on Main Street, right by the V&T Railroad tracks. The building was very run down by this point; it was demolished soon after.
Date Uploaded: June 17, 2007
Source: Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
Source URL: http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/hhh.nv0070
Source Caption: Historic American Buildings Survey, National Park Service, San Francisco Re-photo: May 1940 HABS NEV,15-GOLD,2-4
View on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/scottschrantz/2191862472