← Previous Photo
Carson City, 1950's
Next Photo →
Downtown Carson, 1930s

Geo. H. Meyers Hardware

Date of photo: 1950s
Photographer: Unknown

Contributor: Arlington Group Events (via Flickr)
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/flickr2284782188
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/242
Tags: carsoncity, carsonstreet, geohmeyershardware, kitzmeyersdrugs, musserstreet,

Available Sizes: 800x574 | 1024x735 | 2048x1471

Thanks to Fred Nietz

Description

Geo. H. Meyers Hardware occupied this stone building at the corner of Carson and Musser streets for several decades during the 20th century. A sign on the side of the building advertises garden supplies, housewares, trailer supplies, plumbing, tools, and glass, all available apparently through the back entrance. There is also a sign for Fuller Paints on the side.

Past the hardware store, some of the other storefronts along Carson Street can be seen. Kitzmeyer Drugs, Sprouse Reitz, Tim's Liquor House, and the edge of the Silver Spur sign at Carson and Proctor.

The Geo. H. Meyers Hardware building today is home to the Nevada Secretary of State Annex.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x143 | 250x179 | 500x359 | 800x574 | 1024x735 | 2048x1471

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x143 | 250x179 | 500x359 | 800x574

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: February 23, 2008

Source: Flickr

Source URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jfreddmuggz/2284782188

View on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jfreddmuggz/2284782188


Post A Comment