|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1950s
The Eagle Market occupied part of this building at the southwest corner of Carson and Proctor streets. The phone number was GR 2-1183. Next door is Tim's Liquor House, taking up the other half of the building. The prominent 'X' on the sign advertises Lucky Lager beer, "One of the world's finest beers." A Standard Stations sign is perched on the roof, pointing to a filling station across the street.
Next door to Tim's is Sprouse Reitz variety stores.
The building housing Tim's and the Eagle Market was demolished circa 1960 to build the Security National Bank.
Date Uploaded: February 24, 2008
View on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jfreddmuggz/2284774476