|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1940s-50s
For a short time in the mid 20th century, the St. Charles Hotel was known as the Hotel Page. This name was on the building from 1946 to 1953, along with a coat of white plaster covering the original brick. An art deco marquee finished the look and advertised the hotel, casino, and cocktail lounge. The Greyhound bus stopped here, and a small cafe is located at the far left of the building. There is angle-in parking on Carson Street in front of the hotel.
Date Uploaded: November 8, 2008