← Previous Photo
V&T Engine #21, J. W. Bowker
Next Photo →
Robert C. Graves

Lynch House

Date of photo: 1930s
Photographer: Walt Mulcahy

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0328
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/1293
Tags: goldhill

Available Sizes: 800x598 | 1024x765 | 1200x897

Comstock Historic District Photo

Description

The Lynch House in Gold Hill. Built 1869 by Simon Ogg, a teamster with a livery in Gold Hill. In the 1880s owned by Thomas Lynch.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x149 | 250x186 | 500x373 | 800x598 | 1024x765 | 1200x897

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x149 | 250x186 | 500x373 | 800x598

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: October 29, 2010

Source: Nevada Appeal, October 17, 2010


Post A Comment