|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: September 2, 1941
The Carson Theater in 1941 was at the corner of Robinson and Carson streets. It became the town's movie theater after the Carson Opera House burned down. Later another theater opened a couple of blocks away at Carson and Washington. Today this building still stands and houses a collectible coin shop.
Date Uploaded: August 22, 2010
Source: Nevada Appeal, August 4, 2010