|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
The arch over Virginia Street in downtown Reno. This was the first arch, which stood from 1927 to 1963. It is now located a couple of blocks away on Lake Street. Harold's Club and the Nevada Club can be seen on the left side of the street.
Date Uploaded: August 22, 2010
Source: Nevada Appeal, July 23, 2010