← Previous Photo
Employees of the Machine Shop - At Mouth of the Sutro Tunnel
Next Photo →
Nevada State Children's Home

Central School

Date of photo: 1890s
Photographer: Unknown

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0105
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/807
Tags: carsoncity, centralschool, minnesotastreet,

Description

Carson City's original Central School stood on Minnesota Street from the 1870s to 1906. It was two stories, made of wood, and topped with a large bell tower. It was on the west side of Minnesota, between Proctor and Telegraph. The carriage houses from the back part of the property still stand, as does the house you can see next door.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x101 | 250x127 | 500x254 | 800x407 | 1024x521 | 1600x815

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x101 | 250x127 | 500x254 | 800x407

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: May 30, 2009

Source: Nevada Appeal, May 28, 2009


Post A Comment