← Previous Photo
Central School
Next Photo →
Downtown Reno, 1870s

Central School

Photographer: Unknown

Contributor: Jed Block on Facebook
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/fb10202586039989217
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/1700
Tags: carsoncity, centralschool, minnesotastreet,

Available Sizes: 800x625 | 1024x801 | 2048x1602

Description

Carson City's original Central School stood on Minnesota Street from the 1870s to 1906. It was two stories, made of wood, and topped with a large bell tower. It was on the west side of Minnesota, between Proctor and Telegraph.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x156 | 250x195 | 500x391 | 800x625 | 1024x801 | 2048x1602

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x156 | 250x195 | 500x391 | 800x625

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: December 23, 2013

Source: Facebook: Jed Block

Source URL: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202586039989217&set=p.10202586039989217&type=1


Post A Comment