|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1932
Carson City's Central School was built in 1906 at the corner of King and Division streets. It replaced an earlier wooden schoolhouse a couple of blocks away. Nearly all of Carson's students attended school here until a new high school was built nearby in the 1930s.
Date Uploaded: December 18, 2016
Source: Facebook: Jed Block
Source Caption: Carson High School 1932 400 West King Street