|← Previous Photo
|Next Photo →
The Camp Richardson Hotel and dining room was built in 1926 on the south shore of Lake Tahoe. The hotel is still here, along the road to Emerald Bay.
⇓ Download This Photo
⇓ Embed This Photo
To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.
200x129 | 250x161 | 500x322 | 800x516