← Previous Photo
Bowers Mansion Pool
Next Photo →
Gardnerville Mill

Gardnerville Mill

Date of photo: 1890s
Photographer: Unknown

Source: Clairitage Press

Tags: gardnerville, gardnervillemill,

Available Sizes: 800x496 | 1024x635 | 2048x1271 | 2100x1304

Description

The Douglas County Roller Mill was a flour mill that was built by Peter Heitman in 1895. It was located south of Gardnerville along Indian Creek. It was later owned by Fritz Sarman. In 1912 a new owner moved it into the Town of Gardnerville, where they continued milling Ladies' Best Flour. It was later owned by William Graunke and Jac Shaw. It was torn down in 1970.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x124 | 250x155 | 500x310 | 800x496 | 1024x635 | 2048x1271 | 2100x1304

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x124 | 250x155 | 500x310 | 800x496

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: June 9, 2024

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo1685

Source: Clairitage Press

Source URL: https://www.clairitage.com/2024/01/27/carson-valleys-early-flour-mill/


Post A Comment