|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: October 7, 2005
Photographer: Scott Schrantz
The demolition of Fire Station No. 1, located on Musser street just one block west of Carson. Built in 1954, by 2005 it was abandoned. It was demolished for more parking for the State offices behind it. This was the home first of the Warren Engine Company, then of the Carson City Fire Department.
Date Uploaded: April 17, 2021
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo1234