← Previous Photo
Golfing
Next Photo →
Train Yards

Fire Station No. 1

Photographer: Unknown

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0230
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/1155
Tags: carsoncity firestationno1

Description

Fire Station No. 1, located on Musser street just one block west of Carson. Built in 1954, the firehouse was demolished around 2005. This was the home first of the Warren Engine Company, then of the Carson City Fire Department.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x179 | 250x224 | 500x449 | 800x719 | 1024x921 | 1800x1619

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x179 | 250x224 | 500x449 | 800x719

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: March 17, 2010

Source: Nevada Appeal, February 12, 2010


Post A Comment