← Previous Photo
Abraham Curry
Next Photo →
Downtown Reno

The Lynch House

Date of photo: 1930s
Photographer: Walt Mulcahy

Source: Nevada Appeal, October 11, 2009

Tags: comstock, goldhill, lynchhouse,

Available Sizes: 800x580 | 1024x743 | 1600x1161

Comstock Historic District Photo


The Lynch House in Gold Hill. Owned by Thomas Lynch in the 1880s, it was built in 1869 by teamster Simon Ogg.


⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x145 | 250x181 | 500x362 | 800x580 | 1024x743 | 1600x1161

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x145 | 250x181 | 500x362 | 800x580

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: October 11, 2009

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0178

Source: Nevada Appeal, October 11, 2009

Post A Comment