|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Carson City Bullion and Exchange Bank
This two-story stone bank was on the southeast corner of Carson and Proctor streets. Built in 1876. The corner today is occupied by City Hall.
⇓ Download This Photo
⇓ Embed This Photo
To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.
150x200 | 187x250 | 375x500 | 600x800
Date Uploaded: May 9, 2009
Source: Nevada Appeal, May 9, 2009