|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: Late 1800s
This is the original Mormon Station that was built along the Carson River route in 1850, in what later became Genoa. The cabin burned in the Great Fire of 1910.
Date Uploaded: November 18, 2007
Source: Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)
Source URL: http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/hhh.nv0071
Source Caption: Nevada Department of Highways Photo, Burnt 1910