|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1969
Signs for brothels in Mound House.
Date Uploaded: August 10, 2013
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/flickr3354733841
Contributor: tonopah06 (via Flickr)
Source Caption: Two signs advertise local bordellos at the site of Mound House. The passenger and freight depots used variously by the V&T RR, Carson and Colorado and later the Southern Pacific RR were located behind (north) of these signs at a road junction. The rail lines were gone by the late 1930's.. No original structures remained at this site by 1965. Scanned from Kodak 126 Instamatic negative
View on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/58058190@N00/3354733841