|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1982
The Dutch Mill Coffee Shop at the corner of Carson and William Street, in 1982. The Dutch Mill started out as a small counter service place in 1935, built to look like an actual windmill. They later added a dining room, and at some point moved into this new space on the same corner. The restaurant was later renamed to Heidi's.
Date Uploaded: April 17, 2008
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/flickr2284781306
Contributor: Arlington Group Events (via Flickr)
View on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jfreddmuggz/2284781306