|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1937
Available Sizes: 800x476 | 960x572
A view of the old Carson and Colorado railroad engine house at Mound House. This was the late 1930s, around the time service was discontinued to Mound House and the Comstock. The C&C tracks had already been out of use for much longer.
Date Uploaded: April 30, 2018
Source: Facebook: Mark French
Source Caption: dated 1937 shows the old C&C enginehouse.