← Previous Photo
Virginia and Truckee In Minden
Next Photo →
East Fork Hotel Bar Demolition

Elrod’s Hay Yard

Photographer: Unknown

Source: Facebook: Steve Frady

Tags: carsoncity, elrodshayyard,

Available Sizes: 800x501 | 1024x641 | 1466x919

Description

Elrod’s Hay Yard, reportedly located at the corner of Telegraph and Carson Streets. It was possibly on the land later occupied by the Post Office/Laxalt Building.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x125 | 250x156 | 500x313 | 800x501 | 1024x641 | 1466x919

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x125 | 250x156 | 500x313 | 800x501

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: December 7, 2020

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/fb2784946498448757

Contributor: Steve Frady on Facebook

Source: Facebook: Steve Frady

Source URL: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2784946498448757&set=gm.3578326598899447

Source Caption: A little snow in Carson City. Photo identified as Elrod’s Hay Yard in 1891. The hay yard and corral at the corner of Telegraph and Carson Streets was the result of a partnership between William D. Keyser and E.R. Elrod. Keyser & Elrod also owned a nearby ranch. Elrod resided at the corner of Plaza and Telegraph Streets, while Keyser resided at the Corner of Second and Plaza Streets, according to the 1868-69 Nevada Directory.


Post A Comment