|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Carson City's Central School was built in 1906 at the corner of King and Division streets. It replaced an earlier wooden schoolhouse a couple of blocks away. Nearly all of Carson's students attended school here until a new high school was built nearby in the 1930s.
Date Uploaded: December 18, 2016
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/fb10201193771783382
Contributor: Jed Block on Facebook
Source: Facebook: Jed Block