|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: June 7, 1958
Western Auto Supply was located in the old Gray Reid Wright Building, right next door to the Arlington Hotel. A sliver of the hotel can be seen to the right. Both of these buildings were on the west side of Carson Street, between Spear and Robinson. They were both demolished in the 1960s.
Date Uploaded: March 4, 2019
Source: A Century of Memories: The Historic Photo Album of Carson City