|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1946
For a short time in the mid 20th century, the St. Charles Hotel was known as the Hotel Page. This name was on the building from 1946 to 1953, along with a coat of white plaster covering the original brick. An art deco marquee finished the look and advertised the hotel, casino, and cocktail lounge. There is angle-in parking on Carson Street in front of the hotel.
Date Uploaded: March 4, 2019
Source: A Century of Memories: The Historic Photo Album of Carson City