|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1914
Ole Haugner's Gardnerville Shoe Store at 1448 Main Street in Gardnerville. The house in the back reportedly was the home of John Gardner, whom Gardnerville was named for, and had been moved here from the Gardner Ranch. The front section was built in 1910. Later this building was Perry's Dry Goods.
Date Uploaded: March 20, 2020
Source: Clairitage Press Blog