← Previous Photo
North Eagle Valley
Next Photo →
Warren Engine Company Firehouse

North Carson Street

Date of photo: 1950s-60s
Photographer: Unknown

Contributor: Michael Rabe on Facebook
Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/photo0371
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/1439
Tags: alley7 carsoncity carsonstreet dairykone

Available Sizes: 800x649 | 1024x831 | 2048x1662

Description

North Carson Street, looking south from about Corbett Street. The Capitol dome and Federal Building clock tower are prominent in the background. To the left and right of the street, several gas stations can be seen, as well as the Dairy Kone and the sign for the Alley 7 bowling alley. On the right, the sign for Gilbert Drug can be seen, and the Murphy house which now houses Adele's. Carson Street is four lanes here, with on-street parking.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x162 | 250x202 | 500x405 | 800x649 | 1024x831 | 2048x1662

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x162 | 250x202 | 500x405 | 800x649

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: June 17, 2013

Source: Facebook

Source URL: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=538614326185379&set=o.201232303263313


Post A Comment