Next Photo →
Miner's Union Hall, Gold Hill

Miner's Union Hall, Gold Hill

Date of photo: 1940
Photographer: Unknown

Permanent Link:
Tags: comstock, goldhill, minersunionhall,


The Miner's Union Hall in Gold Hill used to stand on Main Street, right by the V&T Railroad tracks. You can see the tracks in the foreground. The building was very run down by this point; it was demolished soon after.


⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x143 | 250x179 | 500x359 | 800x575 | 1024x736 | 2048x1472 | 5000x3594

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x143 | 250x179 | 500x359 | 800x575

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: June 17, 2007

Source: Historic American Buildings Survey (Library of Congress)

Source URL:

Source Caption: Historic American Buildings Survey, National Park Service, San Francisco Re-photo: May 1940 HABS NEV,15-GOLD,2-1

Post A Comment