|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Date of photo: 1993-94
Photographer: Bob Wilkie
The Warren Engine Company was one of Carson City's first firehouses, built in 1864. In the 1990s it was remodeled as office space for the Nevada Secretary of State. In this shot much of the renovation has been finished, but the corrugated steel shed at the right edge of the photo was still to be removed.
Date Uploaded: March 1, 2008
View on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jfreddmuggz/2284791612