|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
The first V&T passenger depot in Virginia City was located on F Street, just south of Washington. St. Mary's Church is in the background. When Tunnel #6 was built, seen on the left of this photo, this depot was retired and a larger one built on E Street.
Date Uploaded: March 8, 2017
Source: Facebook: Michael Rabe
Source Caption: vicginia city 1870 depot was taken by gilbert kneiss in the 1930's