|← Previous Photo||Next Photo →|
Broderick's Bar on Carson Street, looking north from Spear. Signs for the Old Corner Bar and Carson Theater can be seen in the background.
Date Uploaded: September 7, 2013
Source: Facebook: Jed Block
Source Caption: This is the location of the current Carson Nugget, Dick Graves purchased Brodericks Café and Bar and opened the Nugget on March 8, 1954 the original space was 40 feet wide and 80 feet deep