← Previous Photo
Fort Churchill
Next Photo →
Mackay School of Mines

UNR Quad

Photographer: Unknown

Permanent Link: http://wnhpc.com/details/chs47334
Shortlink: http://wnhpc.com/d/522
Tags: morrillhall, reno, universityofnevadareno,

Description

A view of the Quad area of University of Nevada, Reno. Morrill Hall, on the right, was the first building on campus in 1885.

Actions

⇓ Download This Photo

To download this photo, choose a size below, then right-click and select "Save As".

200x79 | 250x99 | 500x199 | 800x319 | 1024x409 | 2048x819

⇓ Embed This Photo

To embed this photo in a blog or web page, choose a size below, then copy and paste the HTML or wiki code from the box.

200x79 | 250x99 | 500x199 | 800x319

HTML code

Wiki markup

Other Data

Date Uploaded: January 11, 2009

Source: USC Digital Archive

Source URL: http://digarc.usc.edu/search/controller/view/chs-m21887.html


Post A Comment